The Vietnam War — the most divisive U.S. military campaign since the Civil War — was marked by turmoil and controversy at home. But in the jungles of Vietnam, members of our Armed Forces committed unbelievable acts of bravery, self-sacrifice, and heroism every day. It is these brave Americans whom we remember and honor in this special edition.
Discover the lessons we learned in Vietnam and how they continue to guide us today through from-the-field coverage from The Saturday Evening Post archives, powerful photographs and illustrations, and new reporting, including
· A full timeline of the war
· First-person accounts from the battlefield
· Artwork by Vietnam veterans
· Veterans’ stories about what happened — in their own words
· A look at modern-day Vietnam